StriveCare have examined the working methods of the few care homes that have the lowest staff turnover rates – those that lose less than 1 in 10 of their staff each year. They wanted to discover if there are any common practices these care homes employ to retain staff. And there are.
In this free white paper, you’ll learn what it is that these successful care homes do differently to those that find it difficult to keep their best employees. It’s a must-read for care home managers who want to increase their staff retention numbers and take their business forward.
The benefits of staff retention
- Lower expenditure on recruitment and training
- Frees up management time to work on ‘big-picture’ issues
- Reduced workload for all
- Better quality and higher consistency of care giving
- A better reputation in the care home sector
- More attractive to quality candidates and clients
- Quality of employees and management is a key consideration in CQC inspections
Download the whitepaper for six practical ways your care home can start benefiting from lower retention rates.
StriveCare provides a portfolio of different training programmes into the health and social care sector, including the newly launched FastTrack NVQ Diploma in Healtha and Social Care. Accredited training that’s simpler, faster, less disruptive and more productive…all at absolutely no-cost.