Care & Dementia Show takes place next Tuesday and Wednesday at NEC Birmingham and if you haven’t got your free entry ticket yet there’s still time.
Follow this link to register now http://tinyurl.com/o7whapm and watch the video.
In just one day, this event will allow you to:
– Size up hundreds of leading care industry suppliers
– ensuring that you are running as efficiently as possible
Hear NEW updates from NICE, CQC, Alzheimer’s Society, NCA, Dementia Services Development Centre and more with advice on:
- Implementing the new NICE homecare guideline
- Winning tenders
- Improving your digital strategy
- Integrated care approaches
- Finding and keeping the best staff
An excellent opportunity to network with your peers – more than 3000 care professionals will attend next week.
Join them, discuss your challenges, support one another and learn from those facing the same issues as you.
This short video gives a taster of what to expect https://youtu.be/IoGqosPWf6M
If you’ve already registered but have mislaid your entry badge, don’t worry you can print one on arrival. Hope to see you in Birmingham next week,
The Care & Dementia Show team