BOOK TICKETS NOW FOR THE ALZHEIMER’S SHOW
The Alzheimer’s Show Manchester, the only dedicated conference and exhibition for families and professionals, runs on Friday 4th and Saturday 5th July. Packed full of information, products, services and advice it is the place to find the practical help and support for those living, caring and working with dementia.
ONLINE TICKETS JUST £7.50* WITH THE CODE ASM25.
Click here to book tickets online.
At the show
• Expert speakers covering a range of dementia and care topics including research, dealing with difficult days, post diagnosis support, nutrition, legal issues and care financing
• Speakers include Rt. Hon. Hazel Blears MP, retired professionals Dr. Ann Johnson OBE and Dr. Mike Howorth both now living with dementia and Sir Peter Fahy, Chief Constable, Greater Manchester Police along with experts from Alzheimer’s Society, Alzheimer’s Research UK, Community Integrated Care and Admiral Nurses
• ‘Question Time’ panel sessions each day
• Local author and cartoonist Tony Husband discussing his book about his father’s dementia
• Admiral Nurses free, private consultations
• Practical Workshops including singing, aromatherapy, seated yoga, living aids and music with a live performance from Leos Strings
• Personal experiences and advice from carers and an ‘Open Mic’ session for visitors to share theirs
• Practical advice talks including continence care, reminiscence, end of life care and cancer and dementia care
• Quiet Area staffed by dementia care specialists from Community Integrated Care
• Dementia Friends Information Session
• Dementia Community Roadshow with information and advice from Alzheimer’s Society
• Dementia and care exhibitors showcasing practical ideas and new solutions
• EventCity is located opposite the Trafford Centre just 15 minutes from Manchester city centre and has over 3,000 free car-parking spaces
Click here to book tickets on line or buy on the door
Adults: £10 online* / £16 on the door
Concession**: £9 online* / £15 on the door
Group booking (10+): £8 online*
* £1 booking fee applies ** Unemployed, in receipt of DLA, registered disabled, students