There’s just days left before Care Roadshows visits the Glasgow Royal Concert Halls on Tuesday 24th April. With free seminars and leading exhibitors, this is your chance to visit the show that is dedicated to helping your care home and is situated in the heart of Glasgow.
The roadshow is your chance to source leading products tailored to your care home and to learn about the latest issues which are affecting the sector. A trip to this dynamic event gives you the opportunity to attend educational seminars hosted by local experts for free. Seminars include:
- Current Developments in the Scottish Care Scene, from a Provider’s Perspective – Ranald Mair, Chief Executive of Scottish Care
- With The Increased Focus on Nutrition In The Care Home Sector, What Does The Future Hold In Terms of Nutritional Standards? – Lee Sheppard, apetito
- “How many times do I have to tell them to do it?” – Iain Clague, E&S Positive Performance Solutions Ltd
- The Critical Role of the Manager in Good Social Care – Pat Bailey, Social Care Association
- First Hand Experiences of Dementia -Tommy Whitelaw
Whilst at Care Roadshow Glasgow you will have the opportunity to network with your industry peers, experts and suppliers in a vibrant environment. It is a fantastic opportunity to peruse the best that the care sector has to offer and to discover new products from the likes of danfloor UK, My Life Software and Select Contract Furniture.
At the show the Sporting Memories Network will be showcasing their range of memory aid products and will be on hand to talk about their ongoing Scottish Football Reminiscence Project, which is delivered by the Sporting Memories Network on behalf of Alzheimer Scotland for people with dementia.
Care Roadshow Glasgow is to be held at the Glasgow Royal Concert Halls on Tuesday 24th April 2012. Register for your free ticket now by visiting www.careroadshows.co.uk or calling Broadway Events on 01425 838393.