Bluebird Care, one of the largest and fastest-growing care at home providers, has reported a surge in enquiries at its head and regional offices since launching its new website www.bluebirdcare.co.uk earlier this month.
The informative website for the Petersfield-based company, which has over 130 offices nationwide and provides over 6,800 care visits a day, was created by full-service creative agency SandisonPay.
Within two weeks of its launch, the site had a marked percentage increase in unique hits (currently at 8,200) with each person spending an average of four minutes on the site and the number of pages viewed totalling an impressive 42,483.
Claire said, “Bluebird Care has grown rapidly from a single franchise in 2002, to over 130 nationwide, and it was really important that the new website was a useful tool for people looking for information, both about care and also about possible franchise opportunities. It also carries the latest industry information, which makes it a useful resource as more people are choosing to stay in their homes rather than go into residential care.”
Based near Winchester and headed by Managing Director Claire Pay, SandisonPay has been working with Bluebird Care for over three years, developing brand guidelines and updating its marketing material, including for customers and its growing number of franchisees.
One of the key functions that the new site had to offer was improved support to the company’s growing number of franchise owners – doubling as an effective sales tool.
To help achieve this, SandisonPay created a site built to WC3 (World Wide Web Consortium) web standards which helps with search engine ranking. The resulting new website is easier to browse, with clear messages and easy navigation for those looking for information about care, as well as potential franchisees. Other features include:
- New videos to highlight key areas of care
- Youtube channel hosting all footage
- Custom-built content management system which allows Bluebird Care to add and update text, news, images, video , documents and stylised marketing messages
- Customised franchise owners’ pages
- Office finder function which allows the user to search for their nearest offices based on location and postcode shown via Google Maps with directions and street views
- Easier to locate offices with postcode search throughout the site.
For more information about SandisonPay contact Claire Pay on 01962 735599